The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan program offers low down payment options for financing a primary residence. The flexible guidelines and lower credit requirements helps many people become new homeowners every year.
Check out our comprehensive guide to learn more about the FHA home loan process.
- Credit scores as low as 580 FICO
- Up to 96.5% Financing Available
- Manufactured home financing available
- Gift funds for down payment allowed
- Non-Traditional credit allowed
- Streamline refinance options are available if you have a current FHA loan
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
Ready to take the next step?
See if you qualify for a FHA loan. If you have additional questions, get in touch with us today!Get Pre-Qualified