Payment Options (New Enrollment)
New payment options are available to speed up the payment process.
Setup Your Account
- Set up account with user name and password
- Save your personal information to speed up payment process
- Payments processed with a debit card or check ($5.00 fee per transaction)
- Set up recurring payments via check (no charge)
- View current and past due balance information
- View pending payment information
*When setting up recurring payments, please allow at least two days between the start date and the requested draft date. The first time a recurring payment drafts, the system assesses a $5.00 fee. The payment does not become recurring until the second time it drafts.
To pay with a debit card or check, please click on the link below.
- Pay via debit card ($5.00 transaction fee per transaction)
- Pay via check/bank account (pay $5.00 via check). Be sure to create an account first.
Access all of your loan information:
- Create a user name and password
- Enroll to receive electronic billing statements
- View personal loan data (rate, term, etc.)
- View payment history
- Monitor escrow activity
- Retrieve electronic 1098 statements
- Request a payoff
Pay By Phone
Make your payment by phone via our new automated payment system.
- Call 844.809.2462 and follow prompts
- Pay via check or debit card ($5.00 transaction fee)
- Hear current and past due balance information
- Hear pending payment information
Our Customer Service Reps will continue to be available to process your payment for a $20.00 payment-processing fee (debit or check).
Payment Processing Disclaimer: Payments made online may take up to five (5) business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to be reflected on your account.
Payments processed after 7:00 pm CST will be posted effective the next business day.
Beware of Foreclosure Rescue Scams. Help is FREE!
- There is never a fee to get assistance or information about the loss mitigation options from your servicer or a HUD-approved housing counselor.
- Beware of any person or organization that asks you to pay a fee in exchange for housing counseling services or modification of a delinquent loan.
- Beware of anyone who says they can “save” your home if you sign or transfer over the deed to your house. Do not sign over the deed to your property to any organization or individual unless you are working directly with your mortgage company to forgive your debt.
- Never make your mortgage payments to anyone other than your mortgage company without their approval.
Forbearance Request Form
Need to request a forbearance? Fill out our forbearance request form.