You have found your dream home. Woo hoo! Congratulations!! Now it is time to apply for a loan.
Finding a home is the fun part…it’s funding the home that is stressful. But it doesn’t have to be that way! Whether it’s a Conventional, VA, FHA, or a USDA loan, CIS Home Loans makes the process as easy and stress free as possible.
When you apply online on CIS Home Loans’ secure website, you will be asked for basic information that will help your loan officer find the right loan at the right rate for your home. For each name on the loan application, you will need to provide the following information (as applicable to your situation):
- Social Security Number
- Current pay stubs or, if self-employed, tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Life insurance policy information
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles owned and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information
If you currently own real estate, you will also be asked for:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
Keep in mind that every loan is different because every home buying situation is different. Once you fill out and submit the online form, an experienced CIS Home Loans officer will contact you to confirm receipt of your application and discuss loan options and interest rates with you. He or she will guide you through the rest of the process and help you complete the application package so that you can close on your dream home as soon as possible.
Buying a home really is easier when you call on a team of experienced, caring professionals. CIS Home Loans, a full-service mortgage bank, has served homeowners since 1991. The personal relationships we form during the loan process are as important to us as the loan itself. It’s why Character, Integrity, and Service make up our name, CIS Home Loans.